Monday, August 15, 2011

My NYC Dentist is the Best!


There’s nothing better than visiting your Financial District Dentist.  Here’s what a few have said:
“I love absolutely everything about visiting Dr. Lloyd Becker's office.   Nice office, zero waiting time, amazing equipment, and a cherry on the top - special TV glasses that give you ability to watch your favorite movies and   I very much appreciate all terrific personnel, careful, kind and supportive, who really love their job and their patients.  And I am utterly impressed by magic work of Dr. Becker. His charming personality and the highest level of professionalism make all this magic. It was the first time in my live when I enjoyed visiting dentist and I did not feel any discomfort or pain after dental treatment.   I do not see or feel my new fillings. All I can see is beautiful and healthy teeth. And I am absolutely happy.   Thank you, Dr. Becker and your great team!”
"I have been going to Dr. Becker for over 10 years for all of my dental needs. Even when I changed my insurance, I had to be certain that his office accepted my coverage because seeing a different dentist was not an option for me. His work is outstanding and his personality is one you will definitely appreciate. Overall, I STRONGLY recommend Dr. Becker”
Maiden Lane Dental Lloyd Becker DDS
“I’ve been coming here for 2 years after switching over from my past dentist I had been with for over 10 years. They are great and I wouldn’t go anywhere else. They are extremely professional, have the latest technology, and are people you can call your friends when entering and leaving the office. Try them out and I couldn’t see any reason for using another Dental practice.”

No comments:

Post a Comment